Arcadian Sun Summoners War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope to the new ones and the older to shine and have fun like the Sun! actually you real name is The Slayers of Dark Penetration, but make it a secret :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DafhTalines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DafhTalines Empty
PostSubject: Re: DafhTalines   DafhTalines Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Nice to meet you two Navarogg and Mashallahfresh , good to know we have so many students , and two of France? how cool is that? Welcome! I hope the forum meke us more close Smile

Ps: ok will not comment that Nava Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://arcadiansun.rpg-board.net
Navarogg

DafhTalines Empty
PostSubject: Re: DafhTalines   DafhTalines Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 5:46 pm

Hello Arcadians Very Happy
I'm a 16 years old student, from France, trying to get an engineer school. I am playing videogames for a looooong time ! I played first on handheld consoles (for about 4years), then i moved to real consoles, for 2 years. About 3 years ago, i bought a "real" computer, and started playing on PC. I played minecraft (worked on crazy projects), League of Legend and Guild Wars 2 a lot, played a bit on games like Terraria, Blade and Soul etc... I started playing Summoners War 3 months ago, because i wanted to try something different, i don't enjoy playing on PC anymore. I finally stopped playing on PC, to start body-building a bit (no comment on this please ^^) I'm not a gamer anymore, but still addicted to SW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mashallahfresh

DafhTalines Empty
PostSubject: Re: DafhTalines   DafhTalines Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:00 am

Hey,Mashallahfresh there,19 y.o from France, i always enjoyed playing videogames ( Starcraft,Diablo,Age of Empire,League of Legend,Counter strike ...), started playing SW a month ago, and not gonna stop playing it any time soon since it's amazing :p

And thanks for accepting a newbie in your guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DafhTalines Empty
PostSubject: DafhTalines   DafhTalines Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Hi, Arcadians!

Here I would like you to do a short presentation. To avoid any bother wish all use game nickname, thanx

I'm a lawyer and live in Fortaleza, a large city from Brazil . Currently studing to be
Country´s Attorney. I met Summoners War by my boyfriend The Black Gate, since tham I'm a addicted uahuahuahau.
Back to top Go down
https://arcadiansun.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

DafhTalines Empty
PostSubject: Re: DafhTalines   DafhTalines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DafhTalines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcadian Sun Summoners War :: Reports :: Presentations-
Jump to: